Trekking To The Lost Lakes
Trekking to the lost lakes is one of the interesting programs. 2 days of a road trip and 5 days of trekking will take you to the remarkable places in Kyrgyzstan mixed with beautiful panoramic views, picnic on the top of ranges, camping at the altitude of 2600m, and crossing the passes 3150m. Exotics, unique culture, welcoming people, and a pleasant atmosphere, that’s what awaits you during your adventurous trip, you will see rich heritage from nomads of a small country. The program ” Trekking to the lost lake” is intended for active tour lovers and for the people with high physical preparation. ” Trekking to the lost lakes” is possible from the end of May till mid-September. Explore nomad’s land with the KAGAN team!
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 470/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 380/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 340/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 300/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 280/PER|
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas or Bishkek
- English speaking guide translator
- Accommodation in the local family house and tent camping
- Rental horses for the luggage
- Travel insurance
- Food and lodge in Bishkek
- International air tickets
- Horseback riding in the villages
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
- The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passports with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Please ta ake adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
- Provide a small backpack for picnic and personnel objects.
- The tour is oriented for the adults, +17.
- Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
- For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. For the rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!