Trekking the Tien Shan Mountains
Trekking the Tien Shan mountains is one of the famous programs, which is intended for active tour lovers and for people, who want to challenge themselves. The team of KAGAN offers you 12 days of trekking through the spectacular mountain of Tien Shan from July to August. Trekking the Tien Shan mountains demanded a high physical level of preparation. The fascinating trek will take you to the most beautiful sights of Kyrgyzstan: the pearl of Kyrgyzstan Issyk Kul lake, nomad’s jewel Son Kul lake, beautiful canyon, forests, and charming lost villages in the heart of Tien Shan. Horse riding through the high passes (3200 meters) stays in the yurt camps, it is a great way to see a real nomad’s life. Challenge yourself in Kyrgyzstan as it has a rich heritage, stunning landscapes, and welcoming people, there are many things you can enjoy!
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 1200/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 950/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 840/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 790/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 730/PER|
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas
- English speaking guide translator
- Accommodation in the local family house, tent, yurt and guest house in Bishkek
- Horses for luggage
- Camping equipment
- Visit of eagle hunter
- Travel insurance
- Extra price for single room
- International air tickets
- Horseback riding in the villages
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA
- Others services non mentioned in the program
- The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Sleeping bag, mattress, raincoat, and good hiking shoes.
- Provide the small backpack for picnic and personnel objects.
- The tour oriented for the adults, +23.
- Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
- In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
- For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!