Tour The pearl of Central Asia
7 days of trekking to the pearl of Central Asia. The team of KAGAN would like to show the most beautiful sights of Kyrgyzstan: historical tower dating from the 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union, hiking through the mountains with the spectacular panoramic view, horseback riding in the village, also we have a cultural day, where we visit yurt factory and handicraft center, talking about our tradition and religion. Untouched wild nature, unique culture, nomad people. Open new destinations, experience new feelings, and cognate the nomad’s culture. The best season to Tour The pearl of Central Asia is spring and autumn times. We have affordable prices and interesting routes. Come and explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 780/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 590/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 490/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 420/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 380/PER|
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas
- English speaking guide translator
- Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek
- Hot spring water
- Visit of eagle hunter
- Travel insurance
- Extra price for single room
- International air tickets
- Horseback riding in the villages
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA
- Others services non mentioned in the program
- The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Please take an adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
- Provide the small bagpack for picnic and personnel objects.
- The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
- Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
- In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
- For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!