Road Trip the Spring of Aral Sea
Bishkek-Toktogul-Ak Kol lake-Arslanbob-Osh-Dostuk
The program Road Trip the Spring of Aral Sea is for active travelers, who love to rest and spend time in the fresh air. Just 4 days to discover the nomad’s land will make you fall in love with its beautiful wild nature. The unique route will take you to the picturesque valleys, canyons, and lakes mixed with easy hiking, and a road trip. The pleasant atmosphere is as strong as the hospitality of our nation. Taste the Kyrgyz cuisine, cognate our culture, and open new destinations. The best season for ” Road Trip Spring of Aral Sea” is from May till the end of October. Welcome to the nomad’s land – Kyrgyzstan!
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 590/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 420/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 350/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 300/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 270/PER|
Early morning, we pick you up at Manas airport. Drive to Toktogul, via high mountain pass Too Ashuu, picturesque valley Suusamyr, and Chychkan canyon. Picnic on the way. Arrival and accommodation in the local family house.
Early morning, we leave our homestay in the city. Start hiking. 3h up to the mountain lake. Beautiful view of the Chychkan canyon and Ak Kol lake. Back to the city. Free time in the city. Overnight and dinner in the same homestay.
Early morning, we drive to Arslanbob village, 310 km. Lunch in the local cafe in Arslanbob. After lunch walk to the waterfall and famous walnut forest in Kyrgyzstan. Overnight and dinner in the local Uzbek family house.
Early morning, we leave charming Arslanbob village. Drive to Osh. On the way, we will visit Uzgen minaret 11th century. Lunch in Uzgen city. Arrival in Osh. Before dinner, we will visit the most famous place of interest in Osh – Sulaiman Too. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the local family house.
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
- English speaking guide translator,
- Accommodation in the local family house and tent camping,
- Rental horses for the luggage.
- Travel insurance.
- International air tickets.
- Horseback riding in the villages.
- Alcohol and mineral water.
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA.
- Other services are not mentioned in the program.
- The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passports with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- Vaccination against COVID19 or a negative PCR test is required to travel to Kyrgyzstan.
- Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
- Provide a small bag pack for picnic and personnel objects.
- The tour is oriented for the adults, +17.
- Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
- For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. For the rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore the “Beauty of Tien Shan” with KAGAN!