10 days of a fascinating trip through the untouched and wild nature of Kyrgyzstan. The program ” Kyrgyz trek” combines road trips, hiking in the mountain lakes, desert areas (3300m, 2800m), and horse riding in the forest zone and green meadows. The trip also includes a cultural day, where you can introduce to nomad’s culture by visiting the yurt factor and handicraft center. The unique route will let you enjoy the hospitality and friendliness of our welcoming nation. Pleasant atmosphere together with spectacular nature, cognition of nomad’s life, and experiencing new things. The program “Kyrgyz trek” is possible from April till November. Discover Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN! Hiking the top of Central Asia, Hiking the top of Central Asia.
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 0/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 0/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 0/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 0/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 0/PER|
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1EV5q6J0ntpHciB1h1HlJ60zlUs_GtdQ&ehbc=2E312F” width=”300″ height=”480″></iframe>
Day 1 : Arrival in Bishkek – transfer to Chon-Kemin
Arrival at the airport Manas. Meeting with a guide translator. Transfer to Bishkek. Rest and shower at the guest house. Lunch in the Kyrgyz typical restaurant. After lunch, we drive to Chon Kemin National Park. On the way, we visit the Burana tower, dating from the 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union. In the late afternoon, we arrive at the Karool Dobo village. Accommodation in the local family house. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 180km. (3h by car)
Early morning, we leave our guest house. Drive to Konorchek canyon. 2h of walking to the red canyon. Back to the car. Drive to the restaurant for lunch. Following the road by the northern shore of the lake. In the late afternoon, we visit the Prjevalsky museum. Installation in the charming guest house. For dinner in the dunnage family, we have no time to participate in cooking. 300km. (5h by car)
Early morning, we drive to Irdik valley. Then, we go up to the mountain lakes of Irdik 3300m above sea level. Picnic in the mountain area. Then down to Jeti-Oguz red rock. 7/8h or hiking. Transfer back to Karakol city.
Early morning, we drive to Chon Kizil Suu valley. Start of horseback riding. We ride in the mountains, between the forest zone and green meadows. Picnic in the valley. Following the horseback riding. In the late afternoon, we come back to the car. After the long active day, we swim in the natural hot spring water. Transfer to Bokonbaeva, 90km. Arrived in the late evening, dinner in the local family house. (6/7h by horse / 3h transfer by car)
In the morning, we have a short transfer to the start point of the trekking. We go up to the small mountains which is a desert area. Beautiful panoramic view. Back to the bus. Free time before dinner in the guest house. (6/7h walking 1h transfer by car)
Today is cultural day. We start by meeting with the traditional hunter in Bokonbaeva, visiting of yurt factory at Kizil Tuu village, handcraft felt center at Kochkor village. On the way, we see a lot of cemeteries. We speak about Kyrgyz religion and traditions. In the late afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, a charming, red, authentic, and lost village in the heart of the Tien Shan mountains. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
Early morning, we leave our homestay to discover the region. We hike up to the mountains. Picnic in the mountains. Hike back to the homestay. Free time along the Kokomeren river. Overnight and dinner in the same homestay. (4/5h hiking)
harming restaurant and overnight in the guest house. (5 or 6h transfer by car)
Early morning, we drive to Toktogul lake. On the way, we stop at the Kojomkul museum. Lunch in the Chychkan canyon, by the river. Then we hike to the mountain lake at 2800m above sea level. 5h of hiking. Arrival in Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the local family house.
Early morning, we drive to Ozgorush village, near Toktogul city. Start of horseback riding. Beautiful view of the area. Picnic in the mountains. Then back to the car. Transfer to Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the same guest house.
After breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. 280km. We arrive in Bishkek for lunch. Then installation in the hotel. Free time for the visit shopping in the Osh Market, always open, animated, and colorful. Last dinner in the c
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas
- English-speaking guide translator
- Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek
- Rental horses and equestrian guide
- Yurt factory
- Entrance to the museum along the itinerary
- Hot spring water
- Visit of eagle hunter.
- Travel insurance
- Extra price for a single room
- International air tickets
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
- The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passports with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- Vaccination against COVID19 or a negative PCR test is required to travel to Kyrgyzstan.
- Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
- Provide a small bag pack for picnic and personnel objects.
- The tour is oriented for the adults, +17.
- Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
- For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. For the rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore the “Beauty of Tien Shan” with KAGAN!