Horseback riding in Kyrgyzstan 2
KAGAN team invites you for 14 days tour of horse riding in the fabulous valleys of Kyrgyzstan.
Horse riding in Kyrgyzstan is an exciting tour. We will have a camping fire every day, cook, and taste our traditional meal, meet local people, and experience nomad’s life. The physical level for this tour is hard. Horse riding is an essential part of our life, so it is a great way to see&feel the capacity of Kyrgyz horse riders, taking care of the horses, and the Kyrgyz riding style. Make unforgettable memories with the KAGAN team! Go and check the program now.
The best time for Horse riding in Kyrgyzstan is July and August. The team of KAGAN is flexible and can adapt to your wishes and budget. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 980/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 790/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 720/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 710/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 700/PER|
- All transfer services
- Guide translator, and equestrian guide
- Full board, (all meals)
- Admission to the museums
- Rent of camping equipment
- Rent of horses for luggage.
- Travel insurance
- International air tickets
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA
- Other services are not mentioned in the program.
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passports with at least 6 months valid for a period that does not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Payment of the trip, please read it in the Term & Conditions.
- Equipment for the trip, pleasure auditing the Term & Conditions.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, headache, cold, external wounds.
- To do this horseback tour, you have to be an experienced rider.