Hiking The Top of Central Asia
10 days of a fascinating trip through the untouched and wild nature of Kyrgyzstan. The program ” Hiking the top of Central Asia” combines road trips, hiking in the mountain lakes, desert areas (3300m, 2800m), and horse riding in the forest zone and green meadows. The trip also includes a cultural day, where you can introduce to nomad’s culture by visiting the yurt factor and handicraft center. The unique route will let you enjoy the hospitality and friendliness of our welcoming nation. Pleasant atmosphere together with spectacular nature, cognition of nomad’s life, and experiencing new things. The program “Hiking the top of central Asia” is possible from April till November. Discover Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN! Hiking the top of Central Asia, Hiking the top of Central Asia.
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 1250/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 950/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 800/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 710/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 650/PER|
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas
- English-speaking guide translator
- Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek
- Rental horses and equestrian guide
- Yurt factory
- Entrance to the museum along the itinerary
- Hot spring water
- Visit of eagle hunter
- Travel insurance
- Extra price for a single room
- International air tickets
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
- The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passports with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
- Vaccination against COVID19 or a negative PCR test is required to travel to Kyrgyzstan.
- Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
- Provide a small bag pack for picnic and personnel objects.
- The tour is oriented for the adults, +17.
- Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
- Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
- For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. For the rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore the “Beauty of Tien Shan” with KAGAN!