Grand Trek From North to South
Grand trek from North to South is one of the interesting programs. Our team KAGAN invites you for a 16 days adventure, where we are going to visit the most beautiful sights of south Kyrgyzstan. You will see the spectacular views from the top of the mountain, camping, cooking, and eat our traditional food. The main highlights of the Grand trek from North to South are the mountains, walnut forest Aslanbob and Peak Lenine at the altitude of 7134 meters. We will have two stages of trekking. First, we will walk 5 days through the mountain of 3500 meters then in the second part, we will have 7 days of trekking through the mountain pass of 4300 meters. Beautiful panoramic view of Lenin peak. The Grand trek from North to South demands a high physical level and preparation before the arrival. The new destination, untouched nature, unique culture, adventurous trip. Challenge yourself with KAGAN!
Important: The season to hike the Grand trek from North to South is from mid-July till mid-August. Later or earlier than this period, The team of KAGAN has logistical difficulties.
- Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
- English speaking guide translator,
- Flight internal Osh – Bishkek,
- Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
- Hot spring water,
- Border permits.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra price for a single room.
- International air tickets.
- Horseback riding in the villages.
- Alcohol and mineral water.
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.