7 Days Horse-Riding Tour
Kyrgyzstan is a remarkable place for horse riding, as it has a rich heritage and tradition of nomad culture. We offer you a “7 Days Tour of Horseback Riding’ in different valleys of Kyrgyzstan, where you will get a lot of impression and enjoyment while horse riding and seeing the beauty of our nature. We will visit the beautiful lakes Sonkol, Karasuu, Toktogul, and experience the best area sights, passes, and peaks. Besides it, we will meet with nomads, lay in the best guest houses, try our traditional meals, camp in the heart of wild mountains, and experience a lot of new things. In our tours, you will be provided with a local guide, a horse, a comfortable saddle, and lunches. You will be safe and happy with us!
|PRICE PER PERSON IN €|
|2 PAX||€ 840/PER|
|3 PAX||€ 690/PER|
|4 PAX||€ 600/PER|
|5 PAX||€ 550/PER|
|6 PAX||€ 510/PER|
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1X8p1ZEvAbGdkFKvpOLpgO1TTJkYEazw&hl=ru&ehbc=2E312F” width=”200″ height=”480″></iframe>
- Rent of horses for luggage
- Rental of camp equipment
- Pick-up& drop of in Bishkek
- All transfers
- English speaking guide
- Full board (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Accommodation according the program
- Travel insurance
- Lodge and food in Bishkek
- International air tickets
- Alcohol and mineral water
- Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA
- Others services non mentioned in the program
- Kyrgyz visa is not required for citizens of the EU, USA, Canada, or Japan. Simply provide a valid passport within the next 6 months.
- The average altitude during the excursions is 2700m.
- The program is for information only. It may be subject to changes depending on flight schedules, weather conditions, and other unforeseen circumstances.
- The program is intended for riders in good physical condition.
- The equipment for the bivouac (tent, dishes,) is provided by KAGAN. You must bring your sleeping bag and inflatable mattress or foam. Trekking shoes, waterproof & warm clothes, hat, sunscreen & sunglasses.
- Plan your personal medications, as the guide only has a first-aid pharmacy.
- In case of a strong change in the EURO rate, the cost of the program will be modified accordingly. The current rate of 1 EURO = 87 KGS.
- KAGAN also recommends you obtain the Lonely Planet guide.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!